Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Релизы лейбла Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep
Российский Танцевальный Форум > Музыкальные стили > Trance
Страницы: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
marufsiddiqui
QUOTE(Made Of Sun @ 6 Apr 2006, 05:47)
Run Above & Beyond's site (anjunabeats.com) via Internet Explorer. Click on the "Trance Around The World" button on the bottom of the page and wait when it will be fully preloaded... After this check your Temporary Internet Files folder (for example D:\Documents and Settings\Made Of Sun\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\TATW107-96k.mp3) and copy big TATW MP3-file from there... It's easier than searching for the illegal TATW-links each week. wink.gif
[right][snapback]237702[/snapback][/right]

Oh thats really cool! but my internet speed is sloooooooow so i had to use downloader. is there any way to get the links? cool.gif
Made Of Sun
QUOTE(marufsiddiqui @ 6 Apr 2006, 08:54)
Oh thats really cool! but my internet speed is sloooooooow so i had to use downloader. is there any way to get the links? cool.gif
[right][snapback]237710[/snapback][/right]

Okay, write me your E-mail or ICQ-number and I will send you direct TATW Downloand-links from Anjunabeats.com website every Wednesday in the morning! wink.gif

The links looks like that:
CODE
http://tatw-archives.anjunabeats.com/tatw_archives/Oneohseven/TATW107-128k.mp3
http://tatw-archives.anjunabeats.com/tatw_archives/Oneohseven/TATW107-96k.mp3

rolleyes.gif
Dimka™
интервъю с Above & Beyond
скан из журнала Raveline 04.2006 (на немецком)
_http://rapidshare.de/files/17497179/above_and_beyond.pdf

user posted image
Transcender
marufsiddiqui, to get links you may either explore page source code (and search there for ".mp3" or like), or install Reget with IESpy. It will let you see the links being downloaded and those already downloaded. Then you'll find a slowly creeping bar that means a big download and so you will get the link. wink.gif
I use the second way in such cases. Good luck dude.

And BTW, don't you speak Russian? Sorry for off-topic.
Made Of Sun
Рекомендую всем заценить первый трэк с нового релиза Anjunabeats!!! (ANJ-060 Nitrous Oxide 'North Pole / Frozen Dreams' EP) Это бомба!
Nitrous_Oxide_-_North_Pole__Original_Mix_
http://rapidshare.de/files/17432305/Nitrou...l_Mix_.mp3.html
marufsiddiqui
QUOTE(Made Of Sun @ 6 Apr 2006, 07:58)
Okay, write me your E-mail or ICQ-number and I will send you direct TATW Downloand-links from Anjunabeats.com website every Wednesday in the morning! wink.gif

The links looks like that:
CODE
http://tatw-archives.anjunabeats.com/tatw_archives/Oneohseven/TATW107-128k.mp3
http://tatw-archives.anjunabeats.com/tatw_archives/Oneohseven/TATW107-96k.mp3

rolleyes.gif
[right][snapback]237719[/snapback][/right]

Oh man u r Just great. I must thank u for this. And i'm so greatful to you that u 'll give me link. Thanks man again. I saw u @ Anjunabeat.com's forum. I've recently joined that forum.
my email maruf_65@yahoo.com
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
marufsiddiqui
QUOTE(Transcender @ 9 Apr 2006, 07:36)
marufsiddiqui, to get links you may either explore page source code (and search there for ".mp3" or like), or install Reget with IESpy. It will let you see the links being downloaded and those already downloaded. Then you'll find a slowly creeping bar that means a big download and so you will get the link. wink.gif
I use the second way in such cases. Good luck dude.

And BTW, don't you speak Russian? Sorry for off-topic.
[right][snapback]238231[/snapback][/right]

Well thanks for your Tips.

1."to get links you may either explore page source code (and search there for".mp3" or like)" by this whcih page u refer for? anjuabeats.com?

2.And for Reget Tips i've to say 1 thing that I browse in our University Browsing facility & i dont have permission to install software. so no luck for this.

3.Well I dont speak Russian. Bcoz I'm not Russian & I'm from Bangladesh. Ever heard of Bangladesh? rolleyes.gif I may add that I wish I'm in Russia. These Russian sites & Server are just great. All my Trance songs've been downloaded mostly from Russian Site. Thumbs up for Russian Sites

Anyway thanks again guys for helping me.
Made Of Sun
QUOTE(marufsiddiqui @ 9 Apr 2006, 13:49)
Oh man u r Just great. I must thank u for this. And i'm so greatful to you that u 'll give me link. Thanks man again. I saw u @ Anjunabeat.com's forum. I've recently joined that forum.
my email maruf_65@yahoo.com
smile.gif  smile.gif  smile.gif
[right][snapback]238273[/snapback][/right]

Okay, I will e-mail to you fresh TATW-links every Wednesday until you unsubscribe. wink.gif
But pay attention that illegal downloads are not allowed on Anjunabeats forum... smile.gif
marufsiddiqui
QUOTE(Made Of Sun @ 9 Apr 2006, 13:12)
Okay, I will e-mail to you fresh TATW-links every Wednesday until you unsubscribe. wink.gif
But pay attention that illegal downloads are not allowed on Anjunabeats forum... smile.gif
[right][snapback]238302[/snapback][/right]

Ya I know that They dont permit illegal download. but what d u mean by subscribe? do u give links to other too? unsure.gif

Another question is there any way to get the old tatw
Transcender
Well thanks for your Tips.

1."to get links you may either explore page source code (and search there for".mp3" or like)" by this whcih page u refer for? anjuabeats.com?

I meant that very page from which you can listen to the music.

3.Well I dont speak Russian. Bcoz I'm not Russian & I'm from Bangladesh. Ever heard of Bangladesh?

Now I have! laugh.gif Actually I'm educated enough even to say where exactly is Bangladesh... smile.gif

I may add that I wish I'm in Russia. These Russian sites & Server are just great. All my Trance songs've been downloaded mostly from Russian Site. Thumbs up for Russian Sites

Now a piece of text not to turn my answer to a total off-topic. unsure.gif Russia wasn't a good place of trance for the last several years. At least at the place where I live. But today it's cool, I see pretty many trance albums and compilations. Both Anjunabeats 2 & 3 are available right in my city. So I hope the A&B album will be.

I'm almost sure it's impossible for you to go to a store and purchase a trance release.

Anyway thanks again guys for helping me.

Always welcome.
Made Of Sun
Ya I know that They dont permit illegal download. but what d u mean by subscribe? do u give links to other too?

Another question is there any way to get the old tatw

Yep, actually I give the links also to another man too.
You can listen to some old TATWs on ministryofsound's website (http://www.ministryofsound.com/Radio/DJMixArchive/RadioMixFeature.htm?a=Above%20and%20Beyond) but the quality there is only 32 kbps WMA... sad.gif Or you may search the web for such a direct TATW-links as I've posted there before... These link 'll never die, by the way... smile.gif
Also I have all the TATWs since #074, but I will not upload any of them! tongue.gif

Both Anjunabeats 2 & 3 are available right in my city.

А ты из какого города? И где ты видел лицензионные Anjunabeats? smile.gif Тоже хачу! biggrin.gif
Mystical
QUOTE(Made Of Sun @ 9 Apr 2006, 18:37)
А ты из какого города? И где ты видел лицензионные Anjunabeats? smile.gif Тоже хачу! biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]238360[/snapback][/right]

Говорят, в Москве в Digipack'е продаются сразу Vol.2 & 3.
Scar
Я вот особо не вижу интересности в покупке миксованных (!) сборников. Альбомы - другое дело.
marufsiddiqui
Actually I'm educated enough even to say where exactly is Bangladesh...

I didnt mean any thing about ur education. I was only telling that my country is very small & i doubt about the recognition for many (Sorry off Topic)

I'm almost sure it's impossible for you to go to a store and purchase a trance release.

Absolutely Right. 99% people of my aquintance know nothing about trance...In My country Rock/Pop?Metal popular. Trance is an unknown thing here.All My collection is from INTERNET rolleyes.gif

Also I have all the TATWs since #074, but I will not upload any of them!

Well its upto u man whether u share them or not. I've 100-107, 90, 97,88,81. & I got links of 74-85. but the links are very slow for this i'm looking for some alternatives
Kogol
QUOTE(Scar @ 9 Apr 2006, 20:33)
Я вот особо не вижу интересности в покупке миксованных (!) сборников. Альбомы - другое дело.
[right][snapback]238379[/snapback][/right]

Лично я наоборот очень люблю миксованые CD.
Transcender
QUOTE("Made Of Sun")

Из Барнаула. Но такие вещи к нам возит только одна лавочка. За что ей огромное человеческое спасибо.

QUOTE("marufsiddiqui")
I didnt mean any thing about ur education.

Take it easy man, I was just kidding. wink.gif

QUOTE("Scar")

Это смотря как сведено, какая подборка треков.
Chupaty
QUOTE(Kogol @ 10 Apr 2006, 00:37)
Лично я наоборот очень люблю миксованые CD.
[right][snapback]238423[/snapback][/right]

Согласен полностью! Последнее время только миксованные СД качаю... А сколько стоят лицензионные Anjunabeats? Мне зимой мужик на горбухе впаривал Anjunabeats Vol. 3 якобы на лицензии за 150 р...
Made Of Sun
Согласен полностью! Последнее время только миксованные СД качаю... А сколько стоят лицензионные Anjunabeats? Мне зимой мужик на горбухе впаривал Anjunabeats Vol. 3 якобы на лицензии за 150 р...

Если я не ошибаюсь, то за лицензию Anjunabeats в России отвечает World Club Music - у меня есть два диска от них (Armin - ASOT 2005: DARK / LIGHT) - по 120 р. покупал... Так что где-то 150 и должно стоить, наверное...
Kogol
QUOTE(Chupaty @ 11 Apr 2006, 11:37)
[right][snapback]238657[/snapback][/right]

Это может быть ещё и копия с лицензии - у меня есть копия ASOT 2004 с горбушки, от оригинала не отличишь smile.gif

PS
8 Wonders - 8th Wonder (Alt and F4 Remix) - просто супер-трек!!! Драйвовый и очень красивый! super.gif
Eol
QUOTE(Kogol @ 15 Apr 2006, 15:52)
8 Wonders - 8th Wonder (Alt and F4 Remix) - просто супер-трек!!! Драйвовый и очень красивый! super.gif
[right][snapback]239473[/snapback][/right]

Ага, есть такое. smile2.gif Меня тоже порадовал
qwer from dp
A где взять этот трек?
Kogol
QUOTE(QWER FROM DP @ 15 Apr 2006, 17:14)
A где взять этот трек?
[right][snapback]239494[/snapback][/right]

http://rapidshare.de/files/17573164/8_Wond...QMI__by_dtm.rar

*до сих пор слушает этот шедевр*
Nikolai.K
QUOTE(Dimka™ @ 7 Mar 2006, 23:34)
user posted image

скора скора smile2.gif
[right][snapback]230674[/snapback][/right]

TODAY!!!! Я пошёл biggrin.gif
qwer from dp
Ну давай, поделишься впечатлениями!
Nikolai.K
Ну вот собсно и сходил! Впечатление двоякое надо сказать.Мероприятие было отлично организовано,качественный звук и свет,только лазеров не было жалко.Артисты отыграли так сказать не ахти.Above & Beyond приехали всего вдвоём,без того британца что в москве был в 2004 году.Начали сет с can't sleep,потом шёл сразу helsinki scorhin,затем mood hookers.Затем на час зарядили такую муть,что ващеее...какой-то мутный прогрессив,у которого слышны одни низкие,последние полчаса их сета были лучшие ,ставили kiksu,aalto-rush,air for life,alone tonight,oceanlab-satellite.Потом их сменил S.V.D. я если честно не думал что его стиль музыки так жёстко звучит на танцполе:SOS,control freak,advanced...итд в этом стиле. Лучшими сетами были Adam White(слышал:karen overton,the world doent know,whiteroom) и David West(Слышал:cygnus x,age of love,green velvet). Anne Savage сразу не понравилась,слижком жёсткий хард хаус.Oliver Lieb я чёт даж не заметил,но муть тоже была какая-то.

Короче вот так всё было,вроде подробно всё расписал,фотки потом выложу, когда будут готовы.

Общая оценка евента: 4-/5
Nikolai.K
http://www.ruskoworks.com/Above&Beyond@Dan...ublic150406.avi

video 42mb
Nikolai.K
http://www.ruskoworks.com/aboveandbeyond.avi

исправленная ссылка wink.gif
Made Of Sun
QUOTE(Nikolai.K @ 16 Apr 2006, 18:41)
Above & Beyond приехали всего вдвоём,без того британца что в москве был в 2004 году.
[right][snapback]239671[/snapback][/right]

У Paavo родился ребёнок и он вот уже почти 2 месяца не принимает участия в групе... sad.gif Поэтому его и не было...
Nikolai.K
QUOTE(Made Of Sun @ 17 Apr 2006, 05:50)
У Paavo родился ребёнок и он вот уже почти 2 месяца не принимает участия в групе... sad.gif Поэтому его и не было...
[right][snapback]239811[/snapback][/right]

Нет,ты немного путаешь,Paavo Siljamäki это финн,который ещё с Super8 в Aalto.Они как раз и были с Jono Grant. Не было как раз Tony McGuinness .
Made Of Sun
QUOTE(Nikolai.K @ 17 Apr 2006, 15:20)
Нет,ты немного путаешь,Paavo Siljamäki это финн,который ещё с Super8 в Aalto.Они как раз и были с Jono Grant. Не было как раз Tony McGuinness .
[right][snapback]239880[/snapback][/right]

Точно, просто я не обратил внимания, что ты написал "британца"... smile.gif
Странно, если это правда, то это хорошая новость, т.к. некоторые люди даже думали, что Paavo уйдёт из группы из-за рождения ребёнка...
А вообще, они почему-то достаточно редко все втроём выступают, но чаще всего на концертах не бывает именно Paavo...
Nikolai.K
QUOTE(Made Of Sun @ 17 Apr 2006, 15:22)
Точно, просто я не обратил внимания, что ты написал "британца"... smile.gif
Странно, если это правда, то это хорошая новость, т.к. некоторые люди даже думали, что Paavo уйдёт из группы из-за рождения ребёнка...
А вообще, они почему-то достаточно редко все втроём выступают, но чаще всего на концертах не бывает именно Paavo...
[right][snapback]239899[/snapback][/right]

Ну может просто он у себя на родине решил выступить,а ездить по странам может жена не пускает laugh.gif
Mystical
Как вам последний релиз Anjunabeats?

Kyau_Vs_Albert-Kiksu__Incl_Boomjinx_Remix-Promo_CDR-2006-TSP
Nikolai.K
QUOTE(Mystical @ 17 Apr 2006, 19:41)

[right][snapback]239922[/snapback][/right]

Ремикс аццтой,оригинал рулит! cool.gif
Dimka™
ну это как-бы в большей степени релиз TSP laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Kogol
QUOTE(Mystical @ 17 Apr 2006, 19:41)

[right][snapback]239922[/snapback][/right]

Никак..
Mystical
Мне и ремикс понравился smile.gif
Made Of Sun
QUOTE(Nikolai.K @ 17 Apr 2006, 18:00)
Ну может просто он у себя на родине решил выступить,а ездить по странам может жена не пускает laugh.gif
[right][snapback]239903[/snapback][/right]

Его жена из Японии, так что вряд ли. smile.gif

Ремикс просто супер!!! А оригинал - неплохо, но ничего особенного. smile.gif
marufsiddiqui
Hello "Made of Sun" where's the link for TATW109
Thanks for TATW108 Link (though its late)
Made Of Sun
Hi! smile.gif
I've send you a fresh link just few minutes ago!
Sorry, but it takes some time for me to download the new TATWs: I'm putting my PC into preloading of it every Wednesday in the morning and go to university after this... When I coming back, its usually fully preloaded and I copy and send a link for you... Also sometimes I having some shyty problems with my f00king internet-connection... sad.gif So that's the result - I can send you download-link only at Wednesday in the evening although the show is broadcasting at Tuesday in the late evening... sad.gif Hope that this isn't too late for you and these links works OK with your Internet-connection...

(Note: download-link is available only after the full preloading of the show).
marufsiddiqui
QUOTE(Made Of Sun @ 19 Apr 2006, 17:42)
Hi! smile.gif
I've send you a fresh link just few minutes ago!
Sorry, but it takes some time for me to download the new TATWs: I'm putting my PC into preloading of it every Wednesday in the morning and go to university after this... When I coming back, its usually fully preloaded and I copy and send a link for you... Also sometimes I having some shyty problems with my f00king internet-connection... sad.gif So that's the result - I can send you download-link only at Wednesday in the evening although the show is broadcasting at Tuesday in the late evening... sad.gif Hope that this isn't too late for you and these links works OK with your Internet-connection...

(Note: download-link is available only after the full preloading of the show).
[right][snapback]240278[/snapback][/right]

Hi its ok Thats not a delay. I've got ur link & downloading now.
Thanks again
Made Of Sun
QUOTE(marufsiddiqui @ 20 Apr 2006, 08:44)
Hi its ok Thats not a delay. I've got ur link & downloading now.
Thanks again
[right][snapback]240381[/snapback][/right]

Hope you'll enjoy this TATW as much as I do... wink.gif
Mystical
Как вам новый релиз Anjunabeats? smile.gif

White_Water-The_Unknown-CDS-2006-USF

Трек хороший, но как-то уж больно стандартно сделан :/
Made Of Sun
Это разве новый? Ему уж сто лет вроде... (http://www.discogs.com/release/414052) Раньше просто он видимо лишь на виниле издавался... Это просто релиз свежий... А сам трэк - ничего. smile.gif

P.S.: Если кому-нибудь надо, то я могу тут выкладывать ссылки на прямое скачивание еженедельных Trance Around The World прямо с сайта Above & Beyond... smile.gif
Nikolai.K
P.S.: Если кому-нибудь надо, то я могу тут выкладывать ссылки на прямое скачивание еженедельных Trance Around The World прямо с сайта Above & Beyond... smile.gif
[right][snapback]241784[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Мне нравится твоё предложение,я за! smile.gif
Made Of Sun
QUOTE(Nikolai.K @ 28 Apr 2006, 00:27)
Мне нравится твоё предложение,я за!  smile.gif
[right][snapback]241818[/snapback][/right]

Тогда начнём. wink.gif

Above & Beyond - Trance Around The World 110 (25-04-2006)
01. Mike Shiver & Marc Damon - Water Ripples (Mike Shiver's Catching Sun Mix) [Captured Music]
02. Zirenz - Edge Of Space (Whiteroom Remix) [Mondo]
03. Stan Void - When You Know [CD-R]
04. Nitrous Oxide - North Pole [Anjunabeats] [Record Of The Week]
05. Syndica - Blush (Orkan Remix) [Nu Religion]
06. Sonorone - Monday [CD-R]
07. Vice Versa - Eruption [CD-R]
08. Leon Bolier Pres Precursor - Navigator [Spinnin']
09. Tim Davison - Deafening Silence [Plastic Fantastic]
10. ID - ID (Daniel Kandi & Kris O'Neil - Ray Of Light) [CD-R] [Web Vote Winner]
11. Leama & Moor - New Division [Lost Language]
12. 2 Divine - Black Is The Colour (Coco Mix) [Blanco Y Negro]
13. Gabriel & Dresden - Eleven [Organized Nature]
14. Direct Dizko - Direct Dizko (Sander Van Doorn Remix) [Spinnin']
15. Daniel Kandi - Breathe [Anjunabeats]
---
John Askew's Guest Mix:
01. Hujaboy - Party Animal [Tip World]
02. John O'Callaghan & Kenney - Exactly [Discover]
03. Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (John O'Callaghan & Mike Foyle Remix) [CD-R]
04. Blank & Jones - Secrets & Lies (Activa Remix) [CD-R]
05. Marc Van Linden Vs Guiseppe Ottaviani - Until Monday (John Askew Remix) [Vandit]
06. Selu Vibra - Star Gazing (Maor Levi Mix) [Somatic Sense]
07. Filterheadz - Endless Summer (Original Mix) [Love Distortion]

.http://tatw-archives.anjunabeats.com/birthday110/tatw110.mp3
Made Of Sun
Anjunabeats / Anjunadeep Comin' Up:
June - Pesh 'Threshold' Original Mix / Dan Stone Remix
Mike Shiver 'Morning Drive'
Daniel Kandi 'Breathe'
Aalto '5' Original Mix / Maor Levi Remix
Above & Beyond 'Good For Me' Thomas Datt Remix
Smith & Pledger 'Black & White'
Mike Koglin Vs Mark Pledger 'Ultraviolet' Original Mix / Signalrunners Pres Syndica Remix
Above & Beyond 'Can't Sleep' Original Mix / Signum Remix
Super8 'Untitled'
Mike Koglin Vs POS 'Untitled'
David West Feat Andreas Hermansson 'Rejection'
Matt Hardwick Vs Smith & Pledger 'Untitled'
Rusch & Murray Feat Carrie Skipper 'I Believe'
Smith & Pledger 'Appregio'
Nitromethane 'Religion'
Stephen J Kroos 'Instamatick'
+ Anjunabeats Vol 4
+ Stephen J Kroos Album
OceanLab 'Sirens Of The Sea' ANJ-050
OceanLab 'Sun & Moon'
+ OceanLab Album next year
Mystical
Блин, офигеть можно... Год явно будет удачным smile.gif
Made Of Sun
Угу, если, конечно, они успеют всё это издать за этот год! laugh.gif

Забыл ещё добавить Pax Royale 'There's Always Music'. smile.gif Он, наверное, и будет Anjunadeep-007.
marufsiddiqui
Glad to learn that Anjunabeats Vol. 4 will be released soon but sad to know Oceanlab album will be released next year.

qwer from dp
Next year - it's very looong!!! i want to listen to oceanlab album in this year! wink.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.

Российский Фан Сайт DJ BOBO - популярнейшего европейского dance мастера

www.djorl.ru | www.andrew-aspidov.com | www.music-production.ru | www.orlsoft.ru | www.orlsoft.com

Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.