Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Ferry Corsten и все его проекты
Российский Танцевальный Форум > Музыкальные стили > Trance
Страницы: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
Visualer
чёт он зачастил с релизами то .. не кажется?
Scar
Visualer, да нет. Нового-то ничего по сути.
Sanchez
Раньше он шпарил релизы на порядок чаще smile.gif
Visualer
ну не знаю.. на сколько это оправдано то ....
The_Demon
И почему этого не было? huh.gif
Mind_One_-_Hurt_of_Intention__Incl_Ferry_Corsten_Remix-(FLASH010)-WEB-2006-XDS
Rls.Date : Jan-06-2007
01. Mind One - Hurt of Intention Original mix 08:11
02. Mind One - Hurt of Intention Ferry Corsten Fix 07:16
DeeJay Dan
Masif_DJs_-_Everyday-(VWR008)-Promo_Vinyl-2007-PH
зачод!!! весь сингл!

(Phil York vs Dark By Design Mix) - рвет на части! 303!!!

Masif DJ's - Why Does My Heart (Feel So Bad) (Steve Hill vs Technikal Mix) ....ммм!!
DeeJay Dan
Steve_Hill_Vs_D10_-_Punk [Steve_Hill_Vs_D10_-_Cold_As_Ice__Punk-(STRAX008)-READNFO-2007-eST]
вот это зачод! транс кавер!
qwer from dp
Корстен будет выступать на Мayday'e в Питере!!!
TSV4

Das Omen ( Ferry Corsten - Ultra Music Festival (WMC) (2007) ) -
спасибо !
The_Demon
QUOTE(DeeJay Dan @ 7 Apr 2007, 01:06)
Masif_DJs_-_Everyday-(VWR008)-Promo_Vinyl-2007-PH
зачод!!! весь сингл!

(Phil York vs Dark By Design Mix) - рвет на части! 303!!!
[right][snapback]343828[/snapback][/right]

Хачу это! smile.gif люблю этих чуваков cool.gif Сможешь залить куда-нить?
Sven
Анонсирован треклист новой компиляции Корстена, выходящей в конце мая этого года.

Ferry Corsten presents Passport : United States of America

01. Poison Pro - Say Hello (Original Mix)
02. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep
03. Solarstone - Late Summer Fields (Deeper Sunrise Mix)
04. Wippenberg - Promisedland (Nic Chagall Remix)
05. Summer Sessions feat. Tiff Lacey - By My Side (Signalrunners Fierce Mix)
06. Mind One - Hurt Of Intention
07. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Megashira (Original Mix)
08. Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original)
09. Rafaлl Frost - Worlds
10. FKN feat. Jahala - Why? (Original Mix)
11. System F - Insolation (Ferry Corsten Flashover Remix)
12. Ronnie Allstar - Good Morning Sunshine (Original Mix)
13. JPL - Mirakel (Supьer Mix)
14. Breakfast - The Sunlight (Original Mix)
15. Lemon & Einar K - Hope (Original Mix)

Bonus DVD:
01. Road To Voodoo Tour (Behind The Scene Footage)
02. Ferry Corsten - Junk (Music Video)
Dimka™
Ferry_Corsten-Beautiful-XViD-2007-SE

user posted image
(((KaTZe)))
QUOTE(Sven @ 20 Apr 2007, 03:44)
Анонсирован треклист новой компиляции Корстена, выходящей в конце мая этого года.

Ferry Corsten presents Passport : United States of America

01. Poison Pro - Say Hello (Original Mix)
02. The Doppler Effect - Beauty Hides In The Deep
03. Solarstone - Late Summer Fields (Deeper Sunrise Mix)
04. Wippenberg - Promisedland (Nic Chagall Remix)
05. Summer Sessions feat. Tiff Lacey - By My Side (Signalrunners Fierce Mix)
06. Mind One - Hurt Of Intention
07. Marc Marberg with Kyau & Albert - Megashira (Original Mix)
08. Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original)
09. Rafaлl Frost - Worlds
10. FKN feat. Jahala - Why? (Original Mix)
11. System F - Insolation (Ferry Corsten Flashover Remix)
12. Ronnie Allstar - Good Morning Sunshine (Original Mix)
13. JPL - Mirakel (Supьer Mix)
14. Breakfast - The Sunlight (Original Mix)
15. Lemon & Einar K - Hope (Original Mix)

Bonus DVD:
01. Road To Voodoo Tour (Behind The Scene Footage)
02. Ferry Corsten - Junk (Music Video)

[right][snapback]347486[/snapback][/right]

Лично мне очень понравился микс, вообще его считаю одним из лучших трансеров!
OleJka
у Ferry Corsten'a умер один из членов семьи sad.gif
Visualer
оссспаде... это то откуда всплывает?
OleJka
сегодня вычитал на кком-то сайте..
Scar
Все слышали на Феррином майспейсе отрывок нового трека "Brain Box", мелодия (если так можно выразиться) в котором очень похожа на Любе - "Солдат"? :-D :-D Бугага! Такой зачотный бутлег можно будет намутить! smile2.gif Не хуже чем на "Another You Another Me / Спасибо за день, спасибо за ночь" smile2.gif))
qwer from dp
Interview with Ferry Corsten ( 26.07.2007 - 18:20 GMT UTC )

1. Ferry, first of all I would like to say you are my absolute favorite DJ, and producer in the world and I am very honored to have this interview with you! You have been involved in some new projects recently and I would like to begin by asking you about them.

Ferry Corsten: Thanks! Appreciate it. I've been working on a number of projects in the last few months. I've just worked on my latest Passport DJ Compilation, called 'United States of America'. I coupled the release with a tour over there last month! I have also just finished working on the Dance Valley compilation as well. Dance Valley is the leading summer dance event in Holland with over 60.000 visitors. As for DJing, we have just announced a concert style show I will be launching in October 27 in Rotterdam, Holland called Full on Ferry. It's a concept where I will play for 10 hours and during the night I am inviting other DJ producers that I have respect for to join me for the evening to make a special show. Last but not the least is my radio show 'Corsten's Countdown'.

2. What inspired the idea for your new radio show "Corsten's Countdown" ?

Ferry Corsten: A lot of DJs have been starting an internet radio show seeing the benefits of broadcasting yourself on the internet around the world. I had done a couple of radio shows in the past but never stuck to it because at the end of the day, the concept was something I wasn't too interested in. Corsten's Countdown is a weekly show that allows listeners to actively join and be a part of it by voting for their favourite tracks every week. The last week of the month is a chart show that gives all their results, hence Corsten's Countdown. I love the idea as it gives me a really exciting sense of commitment to it because it doesn't allow me to play the latest tracks or the songs I like, but also to get listeners to participate. I guess you could say it's internet DJ gig with a twist!

3. What types of tracks can we expect to hear you play on the new show ?

Ferry Corsten: Although I had my breakthrough as a trance DJ and producer, over the years I have definitely evolved with my sound. I think certain genres of dance music blend together in a set or in a show for that matter. Having said that, you will definitely hear trance records in the show but you will also get the full spectrum of house, techno and electro.

4. How many years have you been producing now ?

Ferry Corsten: 18 years.

5. Will there be any further releases by "Veracocha" including yourself and co-producer Vincent De Moor ?

Ferry Corsten: Wow, I haven't been asked that in a while. No I don't think there will be a release in the near future at the moment, unfortunately but hey! You never know.

6. What are some of your favorite artists to work with ?

Ferry Corsten: I had a lot of fun working with Steve Helstrip from Thrillseekers when I made Sublime from my 'Right of Way' album, It was a pleasure working with Howard Jones as well for my 'Into the Dark' track on my L.E.F album, Ben Cullum, the guy I worked with for Forever and Beautiful was fun too.

7. What does Trance music mean to you ?

Ferry Corsten: I look at trance music as 'freedom'. It's mainly based on melodies, but you can really interpret it the way you like, no rules. It's just a very beautiful yet powerful type of music.

8. What other genres of music do you like to produce besides trance ?

Ferry Corsten: All kinds, I've been producing for about 18 years now so I've definitely done a lot of genres since then. I've produce from ambient to drum'n bass to hardcore and everything in between. But when I'm not 'working' with music, I love to listen to everything that is chilled out.

9. Do you see yourself moving on from production in the long term to pursue other avenues ? If so, what do you see yourself getting involved in ?

Ferry Corsten: I don't know. I will be producing music for the rest of my life for sure, because it's just too much of a part of me. I am not sure if I see myself djing when I'm old and grey but I do see myself in the studio, for sure

10. What inspired the name for your upcoming solo event in Ahoy Rotterdam this October titled "Full on Ferry" and can you tell us a little more about it ?

Ferry Corsten: Well, the last time I had done a concept on a larger level than a club was my album release party that I did for my Right Of Way album. Full on Ferry came about when I was asked by UDC (the event organisers behind Dance Valley) to come up with a concept for a large scale event. Rather than doing a 'solo' night, I decided to do a masquerade ball where I will indeed play the whole night, but where I will be joined by guest DJs who I have a lot of respect for. The whole point of the night is to play all the styles of music that I produce nowadays. So, there will be house/electro, trance and some techno. This way the night will get a very interesting flow. The guests for this years episode are Fedde Le Grand, Erick E, Cosmic Gate, Christopher Lawrence, Dogzilla, Secret Cinema and new star producer Breakfast.

11. We know that you have teamed up with iKY clothing line to create your signature line of Ferry Corsten clothing. How much influence do you have on what designs make it to the clothing racks, and where does the creativity behind your idea's come from ?

Ferry Corsten: Some items in the merchandise were originally my ideas and tweaked by iKY and they have come up with some great ideas that were tweaked and approved by me in the end. iKY is good at what they do so I did leave the general development with them. I did however oversee the development from time to time and gave my comments and of course approved the product. At the end of the day, it's also my name as much as theirs and we both do stand for quality. I got my ideas on how I envisioned the F logo to be used on various things, that's how the tree of life and other ideas sprung out.

12. I've noticed that some of your recent performance dates in New York have been during the middle of the week instead of the usual weekend peak clubbing days. What was the reason behind scheduling these dates ?

Ferry Corsten: I wish I could play in every club on a Friday, a Saturday, the birthday, the holiday, there are just too many clubs around the world and too many exciting events. I will be back on a Friday sooner than you think though :-)

13. Can you tell us anything regarding your new compilation 'Ferry Corsten Presents Passport USA' ?

Ferry Corsten: Passport is my brand of compilation that is currently released under my record label, Flashover Recordings from the Benelux and Ultra in North America. It's first release was Passport United Kingdom of the Netherlands and the second is the U.S.A. Travelling quite a lot, it made sense to have a compilation called passport. You always have to bring it wherever you go wink.gif It's a compilation of various songs I've played in that specific country at that time. The U.S.A passport also has a special DVD that covers my 5 week bus tour in America last year, loads of fun.

14. What are some of your favorite destinations to perform ?

Ferry Corsten: Buenos Aires, Poland, Japan, Australia, Dubai. Gosh tough call, they're too many.

15. As busy as you are you seem to handle yourself very well under pressure. I have previously met you in New York at your private party at Cielo. You were working very hard to do video interviews, perform your set, and even had the time to take pictures and interact with your fans. How do you find ways to maintain your composure in this demanding industry ?

Ferry Corsten: You have to enjoy what you do. A lot of people think this industry is easy and fun, and although it can be fun at times, there's a lot of work, patience and perseverance involved. Work is work at the end of the day, but if you do something you have a passion for and enjoy it. It makes it a whole lot easier, the screaming girls help as well wink.gif

16. In closing, are there any comments that you would like to make to address your fans ?

Ferry Corsten: Thanks for the support guys, without you I wouldn't be where I am.

Interview made by Zaneta Soroko
The_Demon
Тока сёдня клип "FERRY CORSTEN - Fire" внимательноей посмотрел и немного офигел... Неужели это мужской вокал такой? laugh.gif
Scar
The Demon, я конечно извиняюсь, но по-моему СРАЗУ было слышно, что это мужской вокал. Хотя, конечно, по поводу исполнителя с трудом можно сказать, что он мужик во всех смыслах :-D
The_Demon
QUOTE(Scar @ 31 Jul 2007, 16:17)
The Demon, я конечно извиняюсь, но по-моему СРАЗУ было слышно, что это мужской вокал. Хотя, конечно, по поводу исполнителя с трудом можно сказать, что он мужик во всех смыслах :-D
[right][snapback]380279[/snapback][/right]

ну не знаю... laugh.gif Я до просмотра думал, что это женский вокал laugh.gif
qwer from dp
QUOTE(The_Demon @ 1 Aug 2007, 03:04)
ну не знаю...  laugh.gif Я до просмотра думал, что это женский вокал  laugh.gif
[right][snapback]380599[/snapback][/right]

аналогично ph34r.gif laugh.gif
Sanchez
Аналогично smile.gif
The_Demon
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Visualer
да харош. какой уж он женский

а вообще..... послушайте Чи-Ли)))))))) там тоже мужик поёт
The_Demon
QUOTE(Visualer @ 1 Aug 2007, 12:57)
послушайте Чи-Ли)))))))) там тоже мужик поёт
[right][snapback]380721[/snapback][/right]

Ну там понятно сразу хотя бы ))) а так, если бы не клип, так и думал бы, что женский вокал )
PiraT
Вокал солиста группы Duran Duran smile.gif
qwer from dp
> Dance Valley 2007, Mixed By Ferry Corsten
CD1:
01. Jerome Isma-Ae – Phantom
02. Lange – Angel Falls
03. Dubfire – Roadkill (Breakfast Remix)
04. Marcus Schцssow – Mr. White (Ruben de Ronde Mix)
05. Kyau vs. Albert – Always A Fool
06. Bedrock – Heaven Scent (Greg Downey Mix)
07. Ferry Corsten – Beautiful (Original Extended)
08. Ronski Speed with Stoneface & Terminal – Soulseeker (Ronski Speed Mix)
09. Mandala Bros. – Sleepwalking (Duderstadt Uplifting Remix)
10. Breakfast – The Sunlight

CD2:
01. The Thrillseekers feat. Aruna – Waiting Here For You (Breakfast Remix)
02. Super8 & Tab – Suru
03. Ali Wilson & Vinylgroover – Pagoda
04. Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla – Stemcell
05. Ferry Corsten – L.E.F.
06. Sander van Doorn – Riff
07. Ferry Corsten – Junk (Flashover Remix)
08. Ali Wilson – Clear Skies
09. Simon Patterson – Bulldozer
10. Sean Tyas presents Logistic - One More Night Out

выход диска намечен на август, но пока неизвестно какого числа выйдет.

info: nightclubbing.com.ua
E-one
del
Dimka™
Ferry_Corsten-The_Race-XViD-2007-SE

user posted image
Kdor
QUOTE(qwer from dp @ 7 Aug 2007, 05:36)
> Dance Valley 2007, Mixed By Ferry Corsten

выход диска намечен на август, но пока неизвестно какого числа выйдет.

Уже.
VA_-_Dance_Valley_Festival_2007_Mixed_by_Ferry_Corsten-2CD-2007-KTMP3
Dimka™
QUOTE(Kdor @ 17 Aug 2007, 23:21)
Уже.
VA_-_Dance_Valley_Festival_2007_Mixed_by_Ferry_Corsten-2CD-2007-KTMP3
[right][snapback]387780[/snapback][/right]
стал читать, запнулся на пятой букве.

_http://rapidshare.com/files/49780557/Ferry_Corsten_-_The_Race__Official_Bavaria_City_Race_Anthem_2007_.mp3
Kdor
QUOTE(Dimka™ @ 18 Aug 2007, 19:09)
стал читать, запнулся на пятой букве.

_http://rapidshare.com/files/49780557/Ferry_Corsten_-_The_Race__Official_Bavaria_City_Race_Anthem_2007_.mp3
[right][snapback]388022[/snapback][/right]

Даже так? Что это ты так? biggrin.gif
Scar
Ferry_Corsten_-_Brain_Box-Promo_Vinyl-2007-QMI
01.Brain Box 08:02
Visualer
вы не заметили что Ферри очень часто синглы выпускает? ))
T.I.G.E.R.H.A.U.E.R.
Хотелось бы раздобыть:

SYSTEM F "Cry" (RMX BY RANK 1)
SYSTEM F ''Out Of The Blue'' (RMX BY ANGELZ)
SYSTEM F ''Out Of The Blue'' (5AM MIX)

crazal
QUOTE(Visualer @ 9 Sep 2007, 19:08)
вы не заметили что Ферри очень часто синглы выпускает? ))
[right][snapback]395253[/snapback][/right]

Ну дык не удивительно, кто еще не в курсах, найдите 10 отличий biggrin.gif.
ЛЮБЭ "Солдат" vs. Ferry Corsten "Brain Box" - http://www.dmitryalmazov.com/lube_ferry.mp3
CJ Zoom
QUOTE(T.I.G.E.R.H.A.U.E.R. @ 9 Sep 2007, 19:13)
Хотелось бы раздобыть:
SYSTEM F  "Cry" (RMX BY RANK 1)
[right][snapback]395255[/snapback][/right]

Держи:
System F - Cry (Rank 1 Remix)

но на мой взгляд самый лучший ремикс это - System F - Cry (DotNL Mix)
Skywalker1982
QUOTE(Scar @ 7 Sep 2007, 23:17)
Ferry_Corsten_-_Brain_Box-Promo_Vinyl-2007-QMI
01.Brain Box                        08:02
[right][snapback]394772[/snapback][/right]

Ничего нового. Задолбал уже этот саунд. Да впрочем никогда и не нравился. Эх, пойду System F послушаю. sad.gif
DJ Vovan
QUOTE(Skywalker1982 @ 9 Sep 2007, 22:25)
Ничего нового. Задолбал уже этот саунд. Да впрочем никогда и не нравился. Эх, пойду System F послушаю.  sad.gif
[right][snapback]395325[/snapback][/right]

Ага, мне тоже не понравился трек Ferry Corsten_-_brain_box dry.gif
Ну так, не очём cool.gif
atmotrance
QUOTE(crazal @ 9 Sep 2007, 19:51)
Ну дык не удивительно, кто еще не в курсах, найдите 10 отличий biggrin.gif.
ЛЮБЭ "Солдат" vs. Ferry Corsten "Brain Box" - http://www.dmitryalmazov.com/lube_ferry.mp3
[right][snapback]395288[/snapback][/right]

Жесть )))))
TSV4
Ferry Corsten_- крут !!
трэк фигня ((_brain_box
Someone
QUOTE(Kogol @ 7 Aug 2007, 01:40)
http://www.dmitryalmazov.com/lube_ferry.mp3  biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]383167[/snapback][/right]

действительно, похоже на примитивную переделку песни любэ, сделанную каким то мальчиком за один день дома на своём синтезаторе.
qwer from dp
я не понял: brain box и the race - один и тот же трек получается что-ли?
Skywalker1982
QUOTE(qwer from dp @ 17 Sep 2007, 05:14)
я не понял: brain box и the race - один и тот же трек получается что-ли?
[right][snapback]397289[/snapback][/right]

Ага, сейчас это модным стало. ph34r.gif
Someone
QUOTE(Skywalker1982 @ 17 Sep 2007, 08:48)
Ага, сейчас это модным стало.  ph34r.gif
[right][snapback]397307[/snapback][/right]

это хитрый маркетинговй ход, сначала фанаты пойдут купят сингл "brain box" а потом "the race" (или наоборот). smile.gif

странно только почему ограничились на двойном названии, ведь можно было треку дать десять названий и выпустить десять синглов. все были бы очень довольны - фанаты получили бы сразу десять новых синглов, а dj получил бы десятикратную прибыль.
The_Demon
Ага, можно было бы ещё и "Любэ (Корстен Ремикс)" назвать laugh.gif
Someone
вообще эта мелодия сама по себе очень простенькая, мне кажется что даже не любэ её придумала. да и очень маловероятно что ферри вообще слышал что есть такая группа любэ. как бы там ни было, примитивная мелодия = примитивный сингл.
Sanchez
Это точно, и даже саунд примитивный. Ну просто никакой трек smile.gif
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.

Российский Фан Сайт DJ BOBO - популярнейшего европейского dance мастера

www.djorl.ru | www.andrew-aspidov.com | www.music-production.ru | www.orlsoft.ru | www.orlsoft.com

Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.